Smile Always !!

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Christmas on 15/12---PART 2

After visiting Bukit Melawati ..................
  • We had a dinner before going to Kg. Kuantan. It was the place that is nearby K.Selangor river.

Chritsmas Tree.................

  • After hopping onto the sampan, we were enjoying the soothing sounds and fresh air. Thanks god ! The atmosphere was so tranquil and calm.I watched, fascinated, as the scene began to appear.Wow , so beautiful. The fireflies congregated on trees, twinkling like Chritsmas light.
  • When I saw the stars and moon hanging on the sky. My goodness ! What a wondeful scene in the world was juz located in Malaysia. Stars! Moon! Fireflies! Wow so susah to distinguish liao lor. This was the imagination pic when I saw at fireflies sanctuary ........
  • U see the fact is always so cham one. The scene is not so fascinating .........
  • Yeah ! Time to balik tidur.....................zzZZZZZZ

7.38 a.m 16th December (Friday) ..................

  • I woke up to jalan-jalan at luar and talk for a while with gardener and Indian man. I can feel that they were so honest and keen to help person lor! They have not been studied since they were small, but they welcomed every visitors.
  • When I walked into Sungai buloh estate! A worker (Abang Shamsul) driving a bike to bawa me ke minum teh! Wow the distance from the house to the tempat minum teh was quite far away leh! I feel that I macam ' Mai Zhu Zhai(cantonese)'. When we came back. Abang Shamsul also explain that the harvesting of oil palm to me like different colour of paint on the trunk to mark some detail and I tried to pick up the 1 tandan oil palm. Hmm... quite berat leh and tajam-tajam leh !
  • Then I came back. We went back to KL lor!

(Happy Ending !!!)